2006 Impala: The code reads P2135..switch located

I have a 2006 Impala 3.5. The code reads P2135. Where & where is this switch located & what does it mean? Thanks
This trouble code relates to a voltage reading issue difference between the throttle position #1 and throttle position #2. The most common cause for this is simply a faulty sensor. The problem with that these sensors are only serviced as part of the complete throttle body assembly. This type of trouble code really requires a class 2 scan tool to verify the actual sensor operation. Feel free to contact me with any questions! Good luck!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have a Delco TPS # XXXXX already thinking that was what it was going to be, but where is it located, ubder the dash?

According to my info, that part number only fits up to 2005. I would check with whoever you purchased this from and have the verify that it fits a 2006 model. My info states it does not. Your car has what is called a throttle actuator control (TAC). This is the complete throttle body assembly. This is what the throttle position sensor is built into. Here is an illustration of this unit so that you can see what I am talking about.

Object Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Size: SH