roadsidejerry
roadsidejerry, auto mechanic
Experience:  Auto Mechanic 39 years, 30 with NYPD Fleet Service Division
1699649

1994 Chevy Astro Fuse block wiring diagram

Customer Question

I am looking on how to wire the fuse link to the 4 wires coming from the harness.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  roadsidejerry replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer here is the diagram that shows how the fuse links are connected on your van,this will help you make the correct connections. Thanks for using JustAnswer,Jerry.

graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to roadsidejerry's Post: I am looking at the diagrams and see that it is showing inline fuses. My van does not have inline fuses within its wiring. They all connect to the mini sub-harness connector under the main harness behind the battery. I will attempt to take a digital picture after work today and attach it.

The diagram shows the 4 fuse links coming of the connecter block,they are feed from one battery power lead. It wouldn't matter what position the were connected to the block in. You would need to check if they are all hot,testing can be done with a test lamp or voltmeter. I will be looking for any pictures you send,Jerry.