diagman
diagman, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 YEAR MASTERTECH
9038504

1985 chevy s10: 2.8L..vacuum hoses..diagram..reputable mechanics

Customer Question

I have a 1985 chevy s10 pickup 2.8L, and the vacuum hoses are either misrouted or severed and I have the basic black and white diagram, though it is not in depth enough. I''ve tried taking it to reputable mechanics and they won''t have anything to do with it.

really need help...
Category: Chevy
Expert:  diagman replied 9 years ago.
GOTO THE LIBRARY AND GET A MITCHEL BOOK ON YOUR VEHICLE IF IT IS A REPUTABLE MECHANIC HE WOULD HAVE FIXED YOUR VACUMM LINES IF THEY WON'T FIX AN OLDER CAR TAKE IT TO A REAL GARAGE WHERE PEOPLE ARE IN BUSINESS TO FIX THINGS NOT PASS IT OFF SOME OF THE BLACK AND WHITE DIAGRAMS ARE VAGUE AND YOU END UP NEEDING A BOOK GOOD LUCK IF YOU WERE CLOSE I WORK IN A REAL GARAGE AND WOULD HAVE FIXED IT MIGHT NOT BE CHEAP BUT WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT IT AND FIXED IT AS LONG AS YOU COULD STILL GET PARTS THAT YOU NEED IF IT IS MORE THAN VACUUM LINES