JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

how do you replace the fuel pump for a 1992 c1500 1/2 ton ...

how do you replace the fuel pump for a 1992 c1500 1/2 ton pick-up truck with a 5.7liter engine?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

You have to remove the Fuel Tank to get to the Fuel Pump. Follow the procedures below for the Tank and Pump removals.
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)