2001 Chevy Tahoe: blow..the ECM B fuse.I have taken it to two shops

My 2001 Chevy Tahoe will blow the ECM B fuse.I have taken it to two shops without help or an answer.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.
How long will it take until the fuse blows? Does it blow right away?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to carhelp4uhere's Post: Sometime it will go as long as a month before it blows..then sometimes it will blow within a few minutes of replacing the fuse. My husband put in a 30 amp fuse out of frustration just to get home. Of course thet fuse blew. Thank You!!
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.
Ok well the ECM B fuse powers a few items. The most common item would be the fuel pump module. This is the intank pump that actually pumps fuel to the engine. This would be the most likely item to cause this. The engine control module and the transmission control module are also on that same circut, but in my opinion would not be the likely fault. The bad thing for you is that there is no testing that will help with this problem unless it becomes an issue that happens as soon as you turn the key to on. I wish I could tell you better, but if it was mine, I would be installing a fuel pump. Feel free to contact me with any questions, problems, or if you would simply prefer a second opinion. Good luck!