Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering

Super: I have a picture of your cam sprocket marks..piston..spark plug

Customer Reply

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I cant find on internet what the timing marks should be. can you please tell me. I already paid my money to you guys. please respond.
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 8 years ago.

Hi Tim, Super mechanic here. I have a picture of your cam sprocket marks and you can just bring the #1 piston up by looking into the spark plug hole. I will try to copy it and paste it but if I can't then I will sent the link but it may time out after a certain amont of time. &MA=15&SID=339255885&MF=2&Ill=80633&Fig=4&Ill=80633&Fig=4&IMODE=D

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to super tech's Post: It said sessioned timed out. Can you send the link
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I asked a couple of days ago about the timing marks on a 1989 Geo Spectrum. You copied and pasted something but the session timed out before I saw it. I'm still having trouble getting the car to crank after installing a timing belt.