Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP
1. Open cup holders and remove (2) Phillips 7mm screws.
2. Unsnap and remove dual power outlet assembly from lower storage.
3. Open lower storage door and remove (2) 7mm screws inside.
4. Models with DVD - Remove DVD player and remove (2) 7 mm screws from
behind and (2) 7 mm screws near the floor.
5. Remove lower storage compartment .
6. Remove (2) 7mm screws (facing up) from under cup holder.
7. Remove (3) 7mm hex-head screws and remove radio.
You did Not recieve a Incomplete Answer........Removal of Radio & Components require a Understanding of how the Dash & Console are connected. If you do Not understand the Removal proceedure, then you should seek a Qualified person to complete the Remval & Install: