Factory..license plate..the bracket, the two screws, and four pins

how to install the factory front license plate bracket. I've got the bracket, the two screws, and four pins?   What tools do I use and how do I use them?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  PARTSPRO4779 replied 9 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Chevy?
-What model is your Chevy?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
It is a 2007 Silverado, new body style
You should have two rivets and two screws. The rivets will go in the top side of the bracket and the screws go in the bottom side of the bracket. The bracket will get mounted on the lower air deflector and not on the bumper. You will need to drill 4 holes. THe top two are going to be the sive of the rivets and the lower the size of the screws. I could not find the correct sizes, but if you go one size larger on the rivets and one size smaller on the screws you will be ok. I tried finding a good schematic, but could not due to this being a fairly new body style!