JONATHAN
JONATHAN, JAGUAR/LAND ROVER SHOP FOREMAN
Experience:  ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN L1 X1 CERIFICATIONS
1727602

Chevy impala: my low tire pressure light wont turn off the tires are

my low tire pressure light won't turn off the tires are at the reconmened pressure of 30 lb's its 04 chevy impala
THE LIGHT HAS TO BE RESET...ON AN IMPALA I BELIEVE ITS THROUGH THE RADIO...DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWNERS MANUAL? I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER WHICH BUTTON NEEDS TO BE PRESSED TO GET TO THE SETTINGS MENU ON THE RADIO DISPLAY
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to JONATHAN's Post: no i dont have a manual i bought the car used 2 weeks ago
and it didn't have one
DOES YOUR RADIO SAY RDS ON IT?
THERE ARE TWO PROCEDURES ONE FOR THE FANCY RDS RADIO (SAYS RDS IN SMALL WHITE PRINT) AND THEN THERES ONE WITH A REGULAR RADIO....ITS ALOT OF TYPING...ACTUALLY HERE'S A LINK THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO ON RESETTING EVERYTHING...OKAY

HTTP://WWW.IMPALAAUTHORITY.COM/MESSA...ER LIGHT.HTML
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to JONATHAN's Post: no rds
turn the ignition on ....to the run position...key on engine off....turn the exterior lamps control switch to the parking lights selection and then back off three times in a row in under five seconds...it should go out....the rds radio one is alot more involved