Danny, G.M. certified tech.
Experience:  G.M. certified tech, ASE master 2 categories, Shop Foreman, Service Manager.

2005 Chevy Malibu Classic: the oil filter..special tools..change oil

Customer Question

Where do I find the oil filter for 2005 Chevy Malibu Classic? Once I find the filter are there any special tools need to change oil/?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Danny replied 10 years ago.

If its a 2.2 liter engine. Its on the radiator side of the engine. Open the hood and you will see the large plastic cap that covers the filter. The only tools needed will be normal wrench and sockets. Hope this helps. Please click accept for me. Thanks

If its a 3.5

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
I didn't, it said I wouldn't get any more help until I relisted my question, I did however want to print it so I could show my husband how to do the oil change.
Expert:  Danny replied 10 years ago.
I am sorry do you need more Help?
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Danny's Post: No, I am fine, thanks for your help Danny and have a good day!