Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My phone wont tun "on". it just has a box in the middle that

Customer Question

my phone wont tun "on". it just has a green box in the middle that says "100%" please advise
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: newer model samsung
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Galaxy S4. since last night was working fine until then
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it. phone will not turn on i have a land line at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Disconnect it from charger and then hold down the Power button for 5-15 seconds and this will force turn it on. If that didn't work, then hold down Volume down and Power button for 10 seconds and this will soft reset it and turn it on.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.