Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

I got a LG F4NR (C-4441) flip phone that juste broken in two

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,I got a LG F4NR (C-4441) flip phone that juste broken in two pieces is there something i can do to see the screnn even if it would be on a pc ? Thank you. Jacqueline
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Bought it October 2015
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Juste broke it yesterday and no i'm juste starting to go online for troubleshooting :) your the first one
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also i deleted some pictures and some texte messages that i would like to retrieved from my mother that passed away last august
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

No sorry, as there is not interface for the phone to display the screen on a remote device such as a computer. And if there was, you need to have the screen first available to set this up.

Your only chance for the messages is if it was set to save this to the SIM card. To see this, put the SIM card into a different phone and check for the messages.

For the photos, if you have a micro SD card in it and the photos were set to be saved to this, then you can take out the card, and use an adapter such as this to connect it to a computer and check if the photos are available on this.

https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-MicroSD-Reader-Writer-GFR204SD/dp/B0046TJG1U

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you