littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Contractor
Experience:  Cell phone troubleshooter
63817454

I recently bought a new tracfone, activated it and

Customer Question

I recently bought a new tracfone, activated it and transferred my old tracfone telephone number to it. why didn't my 726 service days and 5,200 minutes transfer to the new phone? I cannot use the new phone or my old one!!
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: received it as a gift in September 2013, and bought 400 minutes and 365 days plus and add'l 365 days in December 2016.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Troubleshooting??? the new phone was going through the transferring process all last night. This morning when I tried using it --- nothing. I cannot make any calls.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to use the phone with all the days and time I paid for.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready.