Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I need to get m yESV/IMEI or IMEI number for an iphone 6S

Customer Question

I need to get m yESV/IMEI or IMEI number for an iphone 6S claiim In order to get the number I have to go into My Verizon. To Open a new Account I need the amount of my last payment or account number or ID number, I have none of those numbers How can I get that into my account If I don't have any of those numbers. My name is***** and I have an iPone 6S
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 6S about 1 to 1 1/2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My phone got a little wet and stopped working It won't turn on or boot ,up
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My phone got a little wet and stopped working It won't turn on or boot ,up
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The phone got damp from a rain and wont boot up There is no response I put in rice for over 24 hours. There has been no change
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** ill be helping with your issues today.

Here is a link to find the imei numbers for your device.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073

considering that you have a verizon phone, there will not be a sim card tray on your device so that wont be an option, but you can check the back of the device in the small print and see if the information is located there.

if not, then if you have your original packaging of your phone, your imei number should be located on the box somewhere as well.

if you have synced your phone to itunes, then your imei number will be located there as well.

if all else fails, you could try contacting verizon to see if they can give you that information, since they would have that in their system and should be able to give that to you after verification of your account.

are you still needing assistance with your issues?