Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I put in an order for minutes, data, and text forbut can not

Customer Question

I put in an order for minutes , data, and text for(###) ###-####but can not tell if it went through. When I put the transaction number in to check, it says no such order is found, but I have the print out that says my transition is complete. When I try to check the balance no numbers are there only ---
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: UMX about 3 years old I think don't know how to find model number- not on phone itself and phone not listed in my devices even though I changed the phone number from an old tracfone to this one.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My order went in today about 1 PM. I have never been successful at retrieving my balance through the phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

To find your balance, you can go to

https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CheckBalance, then input your TracFone phone number.

Or you can make a call to *777*1# and get the information of your airtime balance.

Or go to http://www.fastactportal.com/static/balance, where all you need to do is enter your phone number and you will be able to see your airtime balance.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.