Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Changed the swipe feature to taps and now I can't unlock it,

Customer Question

Changed the swipe feature to taps and now I can't unlock it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: LG Treasure and got it after xmas
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About a week . can't get in to change it. Haven't activated it yet
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Got it from QVC so plan on returning it for another one at the end of the week. Think it maybe the simplest solution
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help. If you are not getting in with the tap code you will have to completely reset the device to get back in. Is there important information on the device?

Qvc and other places will charge you back if the phone is returned locked by the owner.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No important info on phone but I am not good with technology. I got a tracfone in Nov. love it so bought 2 more for friends for xmas. Vicki's is fine but Maureen is like me and messed it up with this tapping business also having trouble activating as she has verizon service but thru some outfit called Affinity 4 but no sense worrying about activating if she can't use phone so she gave it back to me to fix. Can a Gick at BuyRight fix this?

I am sure the geek squad could but I do not think they do phones. It is not extremely complicated however.