Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I canNot get into it, It is a iPhone 5. It is telling me the

Customer Question

I canNot get into it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a iPhone 5. It is telling me the phone is linked to a Apple ID. It tells me to enter my Apple ID and Password ***** we're used to set up the phone. I put it in and it says the ID or password ***** ***** What can I do know?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I charged it yesterday and when I put in the four digit code then it wants a id ad password. I tried several and it just tell me the same things. So I can't use my phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to fix it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPhone also showing something like this "This iPhone is currently linked to an Apple ID (t****@y****.com or n****@icloud.com, etc.) Sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iPhone."

- If yes, what is that exact email address or part of email address it is currently showing?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,