Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have bought a flip phone from Fred's. I got a new sim card

Customer Question

I have bought a flip phone from Fred's . I got a new sim card and put it in and it did work. I charged it overnight . However when it came time to recharge the fone, it would not charge. I used the cord that came with the fone.
I went back to the store from which I bought it and she opened another Tracfone just like the one I had and used the cord to try and charge the fone. It would not work either. I have sixteen hundred minutes on the fone so I don't want to be out any more on these fones. Can you help me? I have bought two fones and waited for the sim card to arrive and so I have been out a lot of money and neither one of the phones work
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 4 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is the new phone the same type of device as the old? Also do you have an other phone you can talk on?