Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a hacker quick wiz, it's my daughter in law evertime

Customer Question

I have a hacker quick wiz, it's my daughter in law evertime I change my password ***** go right behind and change. I went to AA&at and customer and when I get back home it same way. My neice, my nephew. She can hacker any things she won't to, even bank they had. So one day I was on fb and got kick out and, I didn't understand so it came to when she said she can do anything too a computer, I said I no because my credit mess up and she said I find someone with clean record and hook you up with cable. I said o no I don't believe in play with law and that end that with me and here. My phone i phone table. I trying to to see what going with my NEXFLIX because we been gone and he said card I had was not on any more. Someone call December 15, 2016 use a mother card. My fb I was on and I was put only me. She woul put public and my fb friends told me and I got tied and got off she still have me on there. Her name is***** or Monique Palmer or a fake name so I have to change my service. Here S.S.N. ************** and here birthday, I think ******** JA: How old is the phone? Customer: I can remember my sister have a family's plan. Pamela here husband pass and she put me Carolyn Palmer and she had my name add as C. linnette on cell phones # never change ****** JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I not up date with I phone or computer. May I ask you what a troubleshooting. JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 2 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help you. Please do not put your ssn etc on this page as it is not completely private. If you would like help in a private setting you can except a call from an expert. Do you have access to your account as we speak?