Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I received a message on my cell phone telling me to go to

Customer Question

I received a message on my cell phone telling me to go to att.com/msg, that I have gotten over $20.-- in message fees. it says I could reduce my message fee if I did.. I need my message part to see how my Grandson is. he's at Childrens HospitaL IN
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: he had an aneurism break & is paralyzed on paralyzed on his left side. He had a brain bleed and was in surgery for 9 hrs. they think he's going to make it. If he could get over pneumonia. I have to write my daughter & find out how he's doing I can't go to by him because I'm inn a wheelchair, the cellphone is my only way of communication.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my Grandson it is Dec.16
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my cellphone #***-***-****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Did you try going to att.com/msg and then log in so that you can check your bill there?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.