Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I would like to unlock this phone. I have spoken to your

Customer Question

I would like to unlock this phone. I have spoken to your reps a couple of times and tried to get a plan but it did not work out. this phone was given to me by the owner and would like the unlock code please
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: galaxy s5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just got the phone tonight been on the internet for hours to no avail imei# ***** *****
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, I will be joining your network once i save enough $
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

You are in need of speaking to the carrier who is branded on the phone only they can legally unlock it correctly. If you can not do that you have to send the phone to someone who has the ability to "flash" (alter the programming of the device). We do not offer hack or work around services unfortunately.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thats the answer i paid for that is horrible service i could tell people that all day but i guess i am the idiot to think this would work

They are not always the answers you want to hear but my job is to give the right answers. I feel like a mechanic at times because people do not love the answer to their issue unfortunately.

Thanks for reaching out to us!