Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

My Mothers new Phone was supposed to ring with her old land

Customer Question

My Mothers new Phone was supposed to ring with her old land line number. Yesterday her land line phone was disconnected and her cell phone temporary number quit working and her cell phone does not ring. She is on my account Dale Kendall(###) ###-#### Her number that doesn't work is(###) ###-####JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's brand new we just bought it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Ricoh now handles Pentax Repairs. You can initiate a service request with them at the following page:

Pentax Service Repair Request

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority.
Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am compensated for my time.
You can reply back at any time, even after rating, if you need additional assistance.

--------------------

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My Mothers new Phone was supposed to ring with her old land line number. Yesterday her land line phone was disconnected and her cell phone temporary number quit working and her cell phone does not ring. She is on my account Dale Kendall(###) ###-#### Her number that doesn't work is(###) ###-####JA:How old is the phone?
Customer: It's brand new we just bought it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Did you ask the current phone company to "port" the number? That is what has to happen. The current provider should be porting the number to the landline.