Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have an iPhone 6. Screen frozen and cant do anything on

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 6. Screen frozen and cant do anything on safari How do this fixed
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try holding down the power button for 20 seconds, or until the iPhone shuts Off.

Leave it Off, to cool down and reset, for at least 20 minutes.

Then turn it On, and try again.

This sort of problem often enough happens owing to simple overheating, though even so it's not the best sign in the world.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 days ago.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my advice was followed with a good result and my answer was helpful.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Thanks.