Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I just purchased/replaced my Dell tower/receiver. I changed

Customer Question

I just purchased/replaced my Dell tower/receiver. I changed the sign in password ***** the sign in only. Now I cannot retrieve/receive my OUTLOOK email from my iPhone!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Dell 3650 , 2days old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything, called Dell, Microsoft,Apple
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to connect my iPhone to my new system
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

The problem with what you´ve done is this: Windows 10 uses your Microsoft email address for logging you into Windows. If you change the password ***** it will also be changed for your email address, if that email address is the same Microsoft account and not with another email provider like for example Gmail. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this!).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I am waiting on you here to help you, please let me know how we should continue. Thank you very much.