Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

Our electricity went off last night and we lost tv signal to

Customer Question

Our electricity went off last night and we lost tv signal to two tv sets. In trying to fix, I have lost signal to main tv.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: first vizio model D24hn-D1 bought 2016, the main tv is Phillips 2010.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just this morning. I messed up the Phillips by going to help. That's when I lost the signal to it. I have unplugged the inbox as suggested and restarted but it did no good.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Guess not.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Anthony replied 15 days ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

A few requests for information coming now ….…..

Expert:  Anthony replied 15 days ago.

What do you have feeding this main TV?is it a satellite or cable box?if so have you re-booted the box thatt is unplugged the box from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 11 days ago.

Do you need any more help with this please?

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony