derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
Experience:  15 years of information technology experience, including mobile computing devices.
22792886

I must have let the battery depleat, and although I plugged

Customer Question

I must have let the battery depleat, and although I plugged it into the charger, I can't get it to start. The screen remains blank
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: LG Optimus GPro Purchased July 4, 2016
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just noticed that it was blank so plugged into the charger about 15 minutes ago.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all I know
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  derrickonline replied 6 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. I suggest plugging the phone into another outlet that you confirm is on. Make sure the phone is giving a visual indication that it's been charged. Let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Then unplug the phone, then turn it on. Some phones will not turn on will connected to the charger. Once on however it can be connected to the charger. I hope that makes sense. If you don't receive a visual indication that the phone is being charged, you might consider finding another charging cable.