Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a LG tracfone. The only thing i need is to take the

Customer Question

I have a LG tracfone. The only thing i need is to take the old email address from it.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NY
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I talked to Tracfone and the only thing they told me, was to contact you to help me take the old email add. that is gmail, to replace by my gmail also, that is already there.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thanks.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you want to delete the old email from it and put a new one on it ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
More $20???
Thank you very much for charging me $40 and NOT solving my problem.
Stay happy and well.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

The amount you got charged is the deposit you made here and you only have to pay if you are not satisfied. I asked a question, so I could answer properly. But you have not provided the information I requested.

Re the additional $20, it is an optional service and you don't need to opt in for phone call. If you don't want to continue, then you can contact***@******.*** for refund.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I called Tracfone to solve the problem, paid what was needed, they did their job. The last part was to replace the gmail address.
The Tracfone told me to contact Google to do this last part.
I'm waiting for you to do this in accordance with the phone company information, and what I already paid ($40) to Google.
Best Regards,
Maria
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hello Maria, We're not Google. This is JustAnswer, a paid support. You probably confused us with Google. Please contact or email to *****@******.*** and the will cancel this question and refund you.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not satisfied, so I want my refund.Best Regards,Maria Santos
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Again, please contact or email to *****@******.*** and the will cancel this question and refund you.

Best Regards,

Ash