Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I just purchased a new phone but can't go to anything

Customer Question

I just purchased a new phone but can't go to anything because I don't remember my pass word and can't get on my old phone because it's broke and I have a different cell number since I made that account.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: before my old phone broke I had tried to reset the password ***** when my phone broke I couldn't
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to also change the recovery number for the account
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 7 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help. So you have a new phone and you put a new pin in the phone but forgot it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can't get into my Google account and don't remember my password ***** need to change the recovery number because I no longer have that number

When you enter the ID and then select forgot password. You have the ability to change the security question it is asking of you to answer. Choose a question you can answer.