Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My LGL39C quit working and I'm told I have to get a much

Customer Question

My LGL39C quit working and I'm told I have to get a much more powerful smartphone. I saw your BYOP ad and was wondering if my service is compatible with a Samson Galaxy S 7 Edge unlocked phone, U'S' version and if so, what else ddwill I need?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I believe I bought my old phone in June of this year
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None of the aps I use will work any more. ( Google Maps and directions; Pinpoint weather). I took the phone to the local library's trouble shooting class and they told me about needing a much more powerful one, that nothing could be done about the one I have. It also shows "No service" whenever I try to connect to any ap.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have researched new phones and , with tech advice, am looking at the Galaxy S7 Edge or something similar.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

You mentioned the BYOP ad but you did not mention which cell phone provider that you were referring to. Please let me know which company that you were interested in