Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

There is an "Emergency Call" appeared unexpectedly at the

Customer Question

There is an "Emergency Call" appeared unexpectedly at the address field of my outgoing browser, as a r esult it prevents me from connecting to other website. I tried to dial 911 but it doesn't work. If you know of any emergency call nos perhaps onr of them may help to unlock the jam. aplease help. I am desperate. For your information the internet connection os normal, the Wi Fi shows 3 bars. Also there is no interruption of incoming mails.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: LG Ultimate 2 . Just bought last year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A couple weeks. Contacted your technical service but there has been no positive result.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: For a start unlock the "Emergency Dialer" from the address field on the outgoing call page.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 28 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue only occur when you open the app called Browser (or Internet or Chrome)?

- Are you able to open any other apps / icons fine, such as Contacts, Messaging, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
It also happens when I try to call. Not able to open when I try to make outgoing call, use internet.

Please press and hold the power on / off button on your phone for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

After holding the Power on / off button on the phone for about 25 seconds, does it turn off?

- Then turn the phone back on, then can you access the internet now?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
it does turn off. No still cannot access internet.

Does it still say "emergency call"?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
This matter has been dragged on for days with no successful results. Do you have a local agent here in Tustin, CA or anywhere near area code 92780 where we can seek faster help?
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
When the issue first came up I contacted your Computer Tech who asked me to check Wi Fi strength and take out the battery to check the power. I relayed the answer back as follows: 3 bars on Wi Fi and 100% on battery. The connection with the technician, Rosemarie, was cut off.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Here's hoping the matter would be resolved on the next step (from the email) "within 24 hours".
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
You can contact me (I am not an expert) at(###) ###-#### or(###) ###-####(the phone with the problems - "Emergency Call", not able to make outgoing call and unable to do internet.
Expert:  Samuel White replied 27 days ago.

It seems like this has been dragging on for your and need to be resolved. I will figure this out for and with you. I am Samuel and I work on the most pressing issues.

Please later me know when you are ready to proceed.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am still waiting for your phone call.
Please call me at(###) ###-####

I am sorry for the confusion. The phone system is set up through the computer system. When a phone call is request or accepted a link pops up that lets the expert contact you directly.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
You have charged me $20 but I have yet to get the problems solved. Please, help to solve soonest. I have not been able to make outgoing calls and check on my incoming calls for too long!
Expert:  Samuel White replied 26 days ago.

I do not charge you. I am a contracted expert. Any charges generated come from options you have chosen. I am here to help you. Feel free to accept so we can speak. I will speak to you soon!

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I am still waiting for your Cell Phone Technician phone call.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Still waiting for the the cell phone technician to call.