Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I need my account # to put my phone # on my new phone.my #

Customer Question

i need my account # to put my phone # on my new phone.my # is **********.they will not let me put my # on without ur permission.please help
thank you
the account is probably in tina ******* name as she is the the who bought us magic jack.
terri *******
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 24 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 24 days ago.

On what account you want update the details of your phone number.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
all i want is the account number of magic jack so i can add my phone number which is(###) ###-#### to my new phone.i bought my new phone @ walmart & they will not put my number on my new phone without magic jacks permission.i need my number so i can recieve my dr's call or i can call out.thank u please help.terri robison
Expert:  Samuel White replied 23 days ago.

We are going to have a difficult time getting the account number because Magic Jack requires the customer to verify the account to prove it is theirs before any information is released. Without that information you will not have permission to move that number.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
just forget it

No problem if you need help I am still here!