Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How do i set up ,my iphon 5s without sim card

Customer Question

how do i set up ,my iphon 5s without sim card
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

To set up the iPhone 5S without a SIM card, first, remove the sim card is one is inserted, then turn the phone on.

A screen will appear suggesting that the phone is unable to reach activation server. Press the home button, and select the emergency call option. Dial 112, and press the call key. After pressing the call key, immediately press the power button.

On the next screen, you will see two options, first one will prompt you to slide, and the second option will be "cancel." Press cancel, and on the next screen, tap on the upper part of the screen to return to the emergency calling screen, and simple press the call end key. That is it! Your phone will now be activated and you can connect with Wi-Fi to use all the apps on the phone.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
It's doesn't work when I dial 112. It go to 911 not work for me
Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

Ok, can you try dialling 911 if that is the emergency number for your region instead?