Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I need to speak with a tech concerning my e-mail. The tech

Customer Question

I need to speak with a tech concerning my e-mail. The tech will need to have access to my computer. I must speak to the tech by phone. My number is(###) ###-#### Thank you Michael Rounds.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 1 year but it is a flip phone. My problem is with my computer. I was trying to get tech support and this screen came up. I am not having a problem with my phone.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I contacted verizon last evening and the rep fixed my e-mail however, I have to go to verizon to see my messages. They don't come up on my app on my apple computer for emails. I established a new secret answer last evening and now it won't accept that either. I am not computer smart. Verizon sent a letter and stated they had been hacked and they blocked all emails. I just want to receive my emails on my apple app like before.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Sir, Thank you very much!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 5 months ago.

I am Samuel how can I help?