Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

We bought our phone early August, 2015. Early on, the

Customer Question

We bought our phone early August, 2015. Early on, the battery charge lasted several days. By June 2016 we noted the charge did not last but a couple days. Steadily the length of the charge lasted less than 24 hours. Starting at 100%, it reduced to less than 8 hours, even when not being used. So we bought a new battery on 10/28/2016, and charged it to 100%. When it is turned on each morning, at 100%, it begins to drain immediately even when not being used. No calls have been made on it today and it is less than 70% - so it is not the new battery. Please help! What could be wrong with the phone? LG phone: GPLGL33GB. S/N 505CYMR154595 IMEI 357***-**-****95-6 Thank you
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

I am Samuel please give me a moment to review what you wrote.

Ok Charlie my thoughts are that there is either a software issue causing your phone to run in the background or there is a hardware issue. We can not do anything via the internet for hardware but we can either fix or rule out software issue with a reset of the device.

Have you ever backed the device up?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please call me at this number: (###) ###-####

You would have to request a phone call Charlie and either myself or another experienced expert would call you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We expected someone to call us for further details and give us options of what might be done. We intended to compensate you for your efforts, but we received none. Experience says not to pay up front, until the service is completed. We were not satisfied with this service, therefore there should be no charge.

I do not fail at my support and I am sorry another expert failed to provide you with the best service. If you paid and need to speak with someone about money Customer support handles all billing I am a contract Tech Expert.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you give me a number for Customer Support. I cannot find it in any of this email conversation. Thank you

Try this one Charlie 1(###) ###-####/p>