Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

When I try to make a payment I get an error message - 500,

Customer Question

When I try to make a payment I get an error message - 500
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Verizon LG I pay every month or so
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Today. I got a message to pay money by 11/5/ 16 or my account would be cancelled. I tried to pay and got the error message.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 month ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Tracfone.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is a tracphone with a Verizon logo on it and an LG logo
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I go to make a payment it is to Verizon wireless mobile web. I should be able to get help from Verizon since that is whom I pay.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
24 hours ? Not soon enough!
Expert:  Samuel White replied 1 month ago.

Hi I am Samuel an expert and I can help you. If it is a tracphone you should be paying at the tracphone website. Just to clarify is it a tracphone with service through tracphone or is it a Verizon prepay with service through Verizon?