Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

We had a new homephone connect installed last week. It was

Customer Question

We had a new homephone connect installed last week. It was working fine for five days. Now the land line that was connected does not work.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: The phone with the answering machine is 20 years old. Is that the problem?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for two weeks. We found that we needed a new home connect modum which has been working fine for the last week.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We had a technician from the local Verizon store come to the residence and reconnected something in the phone connect box on the exterior of the house
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The two wireless phones work fine. The models number is *****
SE450 DUO. The old landline phone was installed by USWest in 1995 Model number is ***** CT 200
also has a scanning number***********
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

So I'm not quite understanding what is not working? Is it just the old US west phone that isn't working (no dial tone, doesn't ring, etc)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Iam not5paying anymore fees for this problem
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

You do not need to, you may be seeing some optional call offers from the site, which may be ignored. You have paid the initial fees already, I'm simply trying to help but had not heard back with the requested details when we last spoke.