Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am not getting serviceJA: What's the make/model of your

Customer Question

Hello I am not getting serviceJA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: where do I find that?JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: It has been going on since I got to Wisconsin from my home town in Southaven MS I am up to date with payment since oct 6th until now the number is ************JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?Customer: not that i can think of
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers.I see that you been waiting for quite some time for an answer. I'm sorry about that. I will do my best to assist you. Let's start with the most simple possible solution. Please power off your phone. Please leave it off for at least 5 minutes. When you turn it back on, it should automatically check for updated carrier settings (which include the locations of cell towers, etc). If that doesn't do the trick, please let me know the model of the phone and the name of you Cell Service Provider so we can troubleshoot further. If this does solve the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. Thank you!