Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have recently switched from verizon to AT&T since the

Customer Question

I have recently switched from verizon to AT&T since the signal is better in this area. I want a "dumb phone and got the Kyocera Dura XE. The problem is the calculator does not work correctly. I am looking for another dumb flip phone with a good calculotor, camera and calendar that works with at&t service
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 1 week, also want durable rugged and waterproof
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I noticed the problem the first time I used the calculator. I took it to AT&T and they tried another phone that had the same calculator mal-function and they said this is the only quality flip phone that I can get through them. AT&T worked with tech support and restarted the phone and could not correct the problem
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wonder if the manufacturer can get me the same phone that actually works correctly, or if I can find another that works with AT&T
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

I am Samuel I am going to help you. Please give me a moment to review your request.