Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

It is my landline ph. I'm not able to receive or make calls.

Customer Question

It is my landline ph. I'm not able to receive or make calls. It just started a couple hrs. ago. I power down the modem, but problem persists.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I don't know exactly, but the phone has been working OK for a couple weeks, plus I have a plin ph. set I can test it with.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started a couple hrs. ago.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did power down the ATT modem and restarted. The modem also has battery backup.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)? It sounds like this is ATT Uverse/fiber service?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.