Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I Have the TracFone L G 3 0 6 G. I have taken some pictures.

Customer Question

I Have the TracFone L G 3 0 6 G. I have taken some pictures. I wish to transfer them to my computer.. Please explain how I can accomplish this. I have a Windows system in my computer.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I purchased my computer seven years ago. It is a Windows 10. My TracFone I have had for about three months. I am very satisfied with it, but I would like to be able to use the images I created using the camera.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have plugged in the attachment from the cell phone to my computer. I spent about five hours trying to figure this out. I do not have a Bluetooth attachment to Mike TracFone at present.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not very versed in computer language. Keep it simple. I would like very much to have something iin print. I did check the tutorial for TracFone but could find nothing about the transferring of images to the computer
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me what type of computer you are trying to transfer photos to (brand and Model)? Does it have a card reader slot? It woudl alos be helpful to know the operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not familiar with the information you are requesting. I look at this as a scam. I see somewhere in my response I'm supposed to spend another $13 for some service which I am not getting. I am completely dissatisfied with this service and with the way you are handling this. I have a Microsoft Windows 7 Premium 64 – bit DVD . I have a place to insert a chip when I use my camera. I can't spend any more money on this. If you can answer my questions fine, otherwise I can't continue. We started out by talking about five bucks now or update $18! I am very unclear on what you are trying to accomplish. Allison, if you can help I would appreciate it. Joseph.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

I apologize Joseph for any confusion. The offers that you are getting for add-on services are not from me. They are automated, from the site. I am independent contractor and have no access to billing information. IF you have billing questions, you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

What I am trying to find out, is this: Can you remove the sd card from your phone and insert it into the place that the you insert your camera chip on your computer? If so, that woudl be the easiest way to transfer all of your photos. If your Tracphone uses a smaller sd card (a micro-sd card) there are adapters that can be purchased very inexpensivley (for just a few dollars) that will allow you to use the existing card slot with your phone's card. There are also devices called usb card readers that connect to the usb port on your computer and have opeings for a wide variety of card types and sized. These can be found for under $10 and are very handy to have around if you take a lot of photos on yoru phone and/or camera that you would like to transfer. I can recommend some if you would like.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

It would also be helpful to know the brand and model of your computer . You should be able to find that information on the case somewhere, perhaps n a sticker.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Alison-- My invoice for the computer says Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit The DVD. I have reviewed the tutorial for L G 306 G. The tutorial contains no message of the procedure to use for moving the images from the Track Fon. This iin my judgment is a lack of concern for the buyer. You are suggesting I purchase other equipment to transfer mmy images. The phone cost about 30 bucks. I have spent an additional five bucks to get a solution, which is not a solution at all.This is very frustrating. See if you can convince the powers to be to help this poor user out. At no more costs!. I am a contract artist. I charge about $100 per hour for my efforts. TracFone owes me about 300 bucks. Have you ever say a grown man cry? Thanks for your help (sniffle, sniffle ). Let's talk again soon. Your big brother in Dayton Ohio
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay, Allison. Since I have gotten no satisfaction from this service, may I get my five dollars back? C what you can do. Joseph
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry Joseph. As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information. I will send a note to them that you would like a refund. TO follow up, you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. I hope you weekend gets better!