Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Y Phone off and they received it on Oct 17 its a phone my

Customer Question

y Phone off and they received it on Oct 17 its a phone my Grand Daughter had but stopped paying her bill ti ne si I stopped her service and when I got the phone back the screen was broken, it a samsung 6 but mine is only a 4, so I wanted to upgrade my self, I wanted you guys to see it to see if I could get it fixed, I have insurance on it but they won't talk to me. I mailed it to Carol Strean, Il and thery received it Oct 17, I haven't heard from them at all. what can I do? I am still making the payments on the phone. but I want to use it. He Number was(###) ###-#### my number is(###) ###-#### could you Please see if you can help me, Sincerely ***** ***** Alleman my code is 2089
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: it was about 6 months ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its been going on now for 3 months
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to up grade my phone to that 6, I still have to pay for it so I want to use it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hi, good afternoon. I will send you a request for a call to me the technician. If you accept that I can call you now or anytime it is convenient for you.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael