Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am being billed $152.30 for 16.446 gigabytes. My limit is

Customer Question

I am being billed $152.30 for 16.446 gigabytes. My limit is apparently 2.0. I need to see that this doesn't happen again. What can I do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is Samsung Galaxy CORE Prime. I bought it in May 2016 - this year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For several weeks I have been getting a message that I have used all of my data. I didn't know what to do?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you sure that the 2.0 GB that you are apparently limited to, is not the storage limit for files in the memory of your Samsung Galaxy device?

To check on whether this is a limit on data transmission (different from data storage, of course), you would need to contact our phone service provider or the data carrier for your phone, identify yourself and your account, and ask hem to check as to how much data transmission - and in what forms, texting, pictures, attached files on emails, emails, phone calls - your current service plan allows.

Let me know, please, the details of the apparent 2.0 GB limit. I will help you get a higher limit if I can.