I am Samuel and I can help. What email service do you use please?
Try this please:
1. Go to settings
2. Open the Application Manager of the affected device.
3. The Email app happens to be a preinstalled system application, so swipe over to the All
4. Look for and tap on Email.
5. Press Force stop and confirm the action.
6. Scroll down a bit and tap on Clear cache.
7. Tap on Clear data and confirm the action.
8. Run the Email app, and it should be as good as new.
Let me know if that helped you.
They did an update to the servers last week after an outage. Many people have report this issue. I think deleting the email out of the phone and reentering will help.
I am going to send the instructions to you.
To remove an email account go to your phone's main settings app, then go to accounts & sync. Tap on the account you wish to delete, and then press menu then remove account.
You deleted it or it was already gone?
Ok now in the same place does it allow you to add an email. If so lets do that.
Good let me know when it is in.
Ok give me a moment please. I need to see if their server settings changed.
Yes Imap server: mail.cableone.net
If it does not work I will get you the right answers.
What is it saying when you enter the info and press next?
Did it work?
I assume it worked. Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!