Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years

My google play account keeps getting changed via the old

Customer Question

my google play account keeps getting changed via the old password ***** being done can we start on windows then tether.,My ex wife keeps doing it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung galaxy tab3
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: every time I reset the password ***** is changed shortly after I change it im assuming via last password ***** remember can you telephone me a reset password
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and eliminate all reset history ones
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please get new code via hard line(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

The only way your ex wife would be able to change it is if she had the new password ***** changed it to, or access to the recovery devices eg: Cell phone.

Is this the case?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
she uses last password ***** can remember and does a man in the middle or has my kids watch it might be my neighbor i ve rceived in excess of 30 dual layer security alerts and need to know a way to eliminate old passcodes.i also have a dozen 1 time use codes and need good advice on tethering to hard line instructions programs drivers etc i run windows 8.1 my tablet runs jellybean and my phone runs lollipop 5.0.1 and is rooted vpned and rooted firewalled and malwared
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

ok, you cannot delete older passwords but there is no need as only the current password ***** work for you on this.,

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The olday pass code is urltilized under forgot my password ***** what software should I use to tether my windows 8.1 and,my Droid devices.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

No software, you use the hotspot function on the droid devices.