Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

We purchased cordless phones (base model #52303) and we have

Customer Question

We purchased cordless phones (base model #52303) and we have set it up but when someone calls it says the voice mail has not been set up. We have AT&T wireless (acct #150842398). I
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: we just got it. I have called the at&t number for help and they said that I have 2 different types of answering systems (an answering machine on the base and an answering system called voice mail through the phone co) She said I needed to call another number and tell them that the voice mail needs to be 6 rings or higher as we have our base set on 4 rings to answer and it needed to be 2 rings higher. She gave me another number to call - it was a computer and they said my pin # was not valid. I've about given up.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just this week. We just got the phones to replace our old ones. I've talked with Gaylee at(###) ###-#### I've called the(###) ###-####number and entered the temporary pin number of 111111 but that's as far as I can get.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you still there?
JA: No. I'm the Cell Phone Technician's Assistant.
Customer: Oh, sorry. I'll be patient.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. I'm reviewing your question just give me a moment.

So when you called the 188828888993 number and enter 111111. What happened please? I will work to get this resolved for you.

Are you still with me?