Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I recently purchased an AT&T CLP99483. When I put it in the

Customer Question

I recently purchased an AT&T CLP99483. When I put it in the charger unit, it would not register. This phone was to replace a the same model that stopped working. Can you help me?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I purchased a 4 phone package about 4 months ago.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The phone in question was dead so I purchased a new battery and still nothing.sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it was dead.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get the new phone to turn on.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

I am Samuel I can help you. Does the phone beep or anything when you plug it in? I am guess you tried more than one charger or the charger works for other phones?