Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I can buy a used Galaxy S7 Edge for a great price. It was a

I can buy a used Galaxy S7 Edge for a great price. It was a Sprint phone. They jail broke the phone and it works on our at account. I have not found why it was changed. I think an overdue bill. Not sure. Can this phone be used on a Verison.network

My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day.

Its seems if the phone was jail broken it can be used on any network. So yes you will be fine because Sprint and Verizon uses the same network.

Can you please rate me on my services.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My question is if there is a pass due amount on Sprint. Being a Sprint phone. It is connected to att. They didn't have a problem connecting to their network. Would Verison be the same. Or are they connected with Sprint. They would lock the phone or something. I don't want to spend money on a bad phone.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I believe the phone has a pass due bill on the phone. But before the bill was due the phone was unlocked. so being unlocked I was able to put a AT&T sim card in it and it worked, but it would not fully activate and I was not able to update the phone. My question is if I took it to Verizon and wanted to get this phone on their network would they be able to see the pass due bill from sprint and not want to activate it on their network.

I don't think they wouldn't even care as long as the phone isn't locked. Your att sim card wouldn't work functionally because they don't share any of the same network towers. But Verzion will hook it up with no problem.