Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My dad has a trace phone #260-443-4062 when I call him it

Customer Question

my dad has a trace phone #***-***-**** when I call him it puts me into voicemail and when they try to call out nothing happens. I will be seeing him tomorrow and was wondering what I should check.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 3 years and I just got a new battery two weeks ago and it has been working
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started yesterday with it ringing and dad says when he tried to answer nobody was there and I will be at his house tomorrow and will trouble shoot then just looking for ideas
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no really
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

The symptoms of going straight to voicemail and not being able to call out are signs of something wrong with his account. When you go there tomorrow, I would check to make sure that he has enough minutes on his phone because it sounds like he needs minutes added.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.