Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My sons LG cell phone needs to be re-activated, what can I

Customer Question

My sons LG cell phone needs to be re-activated, what can I do to re-actrivate the LG phone?
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No, we kept it plugged in and before it became unusable, we were not able to top up his account
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started 2 days ago, and whenever we plug it off, the phone goes dead right away, how can I stop this from happening?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my son to have a phone, and it becomes very hard to top up his account, I just want simple solution, how do we keep the LG phone on, and not turn off automatically?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 4 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help with this.

What is the cellphone number please? Also when was it last activated and topped off? This will point us into the right correction.