Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert

Please bear with me, I'm fairly new at the modern

Customer Question

Please bear with me, I'm fairly new at the modern technology. I'm an older guy needing to get cellular service in my home. I have tried before with another provider with bad results. Let me briefly explain my situation. I live at the northern edge of Bonham, Tex. (3101 N. state highway 78) in thick woods and few cell phones have service on the place. However several people with Verizon phones have good service here out on my poarch and most rooms, except in my living room. Is there some form of booster or device that would extend the signal a few feet to penetrate the main room?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I have no phone now, this is research to see if one will work here.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Last February I purchased an AT&T phone and tried to set up service but their phone would not get a signal in or around the house.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should I try to do this inquiry by telephone, since I'm so slow at typing?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Verizon sells 4G boosters for this issue. Usually, if you complain about the signal, they will offer it to you a discount since you are paying for a service that you are not getting the full access to.

Here is their booster:

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.